4 steps to join our online classes.
- Create an account on Zoom.
- Pay for your class
- Then login to Zoom and find our classes using the unique ID.
- Use the password that will be sent to you once you have paid.
Please read the full instructions below.
Please pay by BACS in the first instance, only use PayPal as a last resort as their commission fees are very high for small amounts.
BACS details can be provided by emailing email@example.com
Single Online Class
Monthly Online Membership
You need to create an account on Zoom and register your details.
You can use Zoom on your phone, tablet, laptop or PC.
Use the FREE version. There is no need to upgrade.
Decide which class(es) you wish to attend. All classes are running on the same days and times as they were face 2 face.
*All Standon Classes are currently suspended*
Log into Zoom using the unique meeting ID which will be sent in advance of classes, by either Email or WhatsApp if you have joined a group.
Once payment has cleared, a password will be sent to you. You cannot access classes without the Meeting ID and the password.
Please ensure that you have registered and paid for classes at least an hour before the scheduled start time of the class. There is a lot of administrative work required to get the classes uploaded and last minute joiners may not be able to get online.
Mistakes may happen, but we are doing our utmost to ensure that this system works well. We are new to this way of life too, so please bear with us as we get it up and running. Any issues getting online, please send a message via WhatsApp to your Instructor. If we make a mistake and you miss getting into your class due to an error on our part we will offer an alternative.
Class will be available online 10 minutes before the start time to allow for any technical issues.
Please ensure that you can see clearly and that we can see ALL of you, not just your head and shoulders.
Before you start the class you must ensure:
- YOU have checked the area where YOU are working and have made sure there are no obstacles or hazards
- YOU are fit and well enough to complete the class and advised the Instructor of any medical conditions, which are not already declared (ParQ)
- Any equipment used by the YOU is being used correctly, in line with the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- YOU must be a UK resident and taking part within the UK
The Instructor accepts no liability for any accident or injury resulting from participating in activities if the above conditions have not been met.